20070714

KOBERTREEBONE




Hi,

I'm Rob. You have never heard of me, and why should you have? Well...I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I recently edited the text blogs that various musicians and artists-associated with Cãoceito- wrote about their projects, for my friend, Cristina who is involved with Cãoceito. I originate from a little county in the far South West of England called "Cornwall"-where the myths and legends of Pixies and Elfkins come from, and where it rains more than it is sunny in the Sahara desert. In my spare time (which is rare in a world where time seems to slip through your fingers like fine sand), I write and play my own song compositions on my guitar. Playing guitar and writing songs-I find-is a way to release any afflictions in the mind; it's something i can do whatever mood I am in and wherever in the world I am. If you want to hear my songs then have a listen on my myspace site:

www.myspace.com/kobertreebone

Thanks and good bye! Rob :)




Note: Illustration by Cristina Dias